STUDENT TELLER (PART-TIME)
Attention High School Juniors or Seniors and College Students - We have a great opportunity for you!
Looking for a part-time job with flexible scheduling? We will work with your school schedule, whether it is afterschool or early release/work study programs. Great team environment and creating lasting relationships with employees and members!
Position will provide a great work experience for your resume! Allows you to develop skills in a mentoring environment. Opportunity to work up to full-time hours during the summer.
- Accurately processes member financial transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers checks, mailed transactions, money orders, transfers, etc.
- Assist with night depository, vault and ATM reconciliation, and branch closing duties.
- Daily balancing of your teller transactions and maintaining your cash drawer.
- Responds to member requests and issues, and/or directs members to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance if needed.
- Assist with other related duties as needed to support all areas of the Credit Union.
- Good verbal communication and listening skills
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at math, cash handling skills, and operating computers
- Ability to work well within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English or Hmong/English) and previous customer service experience are pluses.
As a Student Teller with Sheboygan Area Credit Union, you will provide efficient, progressive, financial services and products to our owner-members. The teller line is the first interaction for most of our members and member service is our top priority. You will help portray the core values of SACU: Integrity, Leadership, Dedication, and Members First. We are looking for trustworthy individuals that can serve our members in a professional manner.
Interested in applying? Please complete our employment application and email to HR@shebareacu.com or mail to Sheboygan Area Credit Union, Attn: HR, 1707 Indiana Ave, Sheboygan WI 53081.
If you have any questions or would like to apply in person, please email us at HR@shebareacu.com or give us a call at 920-459-5151.