Deposit checks on the go!
Mobile Deposit is a new feature of our mobile banking app that allows users to deposit checks into their Sheboygan Area Credit Union accounts using the camera on their phone or tablet.
Quick, Easy, Convenient!
- 24/7 Convenience
Deposit checks anytime-anywhere*
- Safe and Secure
Fully encrypted image transmission
- Save Time
Save yourself a trip to the branch
How to Make a Deposit
Log into the SACU App on your phone and deposit a check in just a few easy steps!
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check- Write "For Mobile Deposit Only" and sign your name
- Take photos of the signed check (front & back)
- Tap "Deposit Check" button
Items submitted are reviewed for accuracy before posting to your account. Click here for our HELP page.
After You Deposit
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once your check has posted, write DEPOSITED and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 14 days after it has posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 14 days after it has posted to your account.
- Review our FAQ page for tips on how to best use Mobile Deposit
*Mobile Deposits may have hold placed upon them before being posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits may be applied. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
**Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 6.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better.
** Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and have a 5 mega pixel, auto focus camera.