Applying for a loan online is secure, fast and easy.
Sheboygan Area Credit Union offers some of the lowest rates on loans you'll find anywhere. Because we're member-owned, we work to keep our rates low and our terms simple and easy to understand—with no unexpected surprises. From Home Equity Lines of Credit to Mortgages, from loans for snowmobiles, to loans for Holiday shopping, we have everything you need!
Fall Fest at Sheboygan Area Credit Union!
Fall Fest is here at Sheboygan Area Credit Union! The temperature is falling, and so are our rates! Visit your Neighborhood Credit Union for more details or check out our rates here.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Holiday Loan at Sheboygan Area Credit Union!
The Holiday Loan is back! Need a little extra money for the holidays? Talk to one of our lending experts today!
*Membership Eligibility required. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. Visit any of our branches for more information. Borrower must be 18 years of age or older. Promotion and rates are subject to change without prior notice. Payment Example: 12 month term with a 7.00% APR for $2500.00 is 11 monthly payments of $216.32 & 1 final estimated payment of $216.26. Payment example does not include payment protection and payment obligation may be higher. Special promotional offer ends on December 31, 2019. Must Apply by December 31, 2019.
Federally insured by NCUA. 1063 (10/19)
Auto & Recreation Vehicles
Whatever car you're dreaming of, we'll help put it in your driveway.
Whether it's that bright red sports car or a crossover for family adventures—or even your very first car ever—SACU can help get you behind the wheel. We've got great rates for new or used vehicle loans, and we can lend up to 115% of the retail value of your vehicle.
- New and Used Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
- Travel Trailers
Apply online and get pre-approved financing before you visit the dealership. Avoid the hassle of negotiating over financing so you can concentrate on finding the vehicle you want!
Whether buying your first home or refinancing your current one, Sheboygan Area Credit Union is here to help you choose the right mortgage product to meet your needs!
- First Mortgages
- Second Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans / Lines of Credit
A list of items you'll need while going through the Mortgage loan process:
- Two most recent pay stubs for each applicant, unless paid weekly then you will need 4 paystubs.
- Last two years W2s or 1099s for each applicant.
- Last two months checking and savings account statements from all accounts.
- Current awards letter from the provider of such income as disability, social security, child support, alimony, pension, annuity, or any other type of alternate income (if applicable).
- Court order for child support or alimony paid or received (if applicable).
- Most recent statement for any other assets (401k, IRA, pension, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.).
- Insurance agent contact information if known.
Follow the links below for information on some of our great Mortgage options:
- ARM Loan - With an ARM your interest rate is a variable rate and may change over the life of the loan. Rate changes are based on 5-year Treasury Bill Index.
- Conventional Loan - A popular mortgage option for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home.
- FHA Loan - Designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment. They are typically more flexible in credit and income requirements.
- 203(k) Loan - An FHA loan that provides borrows with the opportunity to combine renovation costs with their mortgage financing.
- USDA Loan - USDA loans have income limitations and are geared towards low-to-moderate income borrowers. they offer lower interest rates and no down payment is required.
- VA Loan - A mortgage that is backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans. With no down payment requirement and competitive interest rates, its a great choice for eligible applicants.
- The FNMA HomeReady Program - Great for low to moderate income borrowers with modest savings, thanks to the low down payment options.
hide thisApply Today! Follow the Contact Us button below and speak with a Loan Officer. Contact SACU by phone for mortgage inquires at (920) 459-5151
Calculators & Frequently Asked Questions
If you need extra cash—for whatever reason—our Personal Loans can offer funds you need at rates you can afford.
Personal loans are available for a wide variety of purposes such as vacations, computer equipment, household goods, appliances, taxes, back-to-school needs, etc.
- Home Improvement Loans
- Mobile Home Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Holiday Loans
- Kwik Cash
- Debt Consolidation
- Many Other Purposes — Just Ask!
SACU offers MasterCard® and VISA® Credit Cards, featuring
- Competitive, Low Interest Rates
- No Annual Fees
- VISA® and MasterCard®,
- Online access to your account at www.ezcardlnfo.com
With college costs growing fast, it's time to borrow smarter. Get started.
Get the money you need to help make higher education happen Student loans for Sheboygan Area Credit Union by Sallie Mae® For borrowers attending or borrowing for a student attending a degree-granting institution
Whether you’re an undergraduate student, graduate student, or parent helping a student pay for school, these flexible loans are designed to meet your needs:
- Competitive variable and fixed interest rates
- No origination fee or prepayment penalty
- Multiple repayment options
Smart Option Student Loan® for Undergraduate Students
Pay for your bachelor’s, associate’s, or certificate expenses at a degree-granting school
Graduate School Loan
Pay for expenses as you pursue your master’s and doctoral degrees
Pay for your business school expenses as you pursue your Masters of Business Administration degree
Medical School Loan
Pay for your medical degree expenses in allopathic, general, osteopathic, podiatric, radiology, sports, and veterinary medicine
Dental School Loan
Pay for your dental degree expenses in general dentistry, endodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, and prosthodontics
Health Professions Graduate Loan
Pay for your health professions degree expenses in allied health, nursing, pharmacy, and other graduate-level health programs
Law School Loan
Pay for your school and associated expenses as you study for your law degree
Help your student by taking responsibility with a loan in your name
Borrow responsibly We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
These loans are made by Sallie Mae Bank or a lender partner. Sheboygan Area Credit Union is not the creditor for these loans and is compensated by Sallie Mae for the referral of loan customers.
Smart Option Student Loan and graduate loan products: This information is for borrowers attending degree granting institutions only. Smart Option Student Loan information is for undergraduate borrowers only. You must be attending a participating school located in the U.S. or have attended one during an eligible prior enrollment period. You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident or a Non-U.S. citizen borrower with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident) and required U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) documentation. U.S. citizens and permanent residents enrolled in eligible study abroad programs or who are attending or have attended schools located outside the U.S. are also eligible. For the Dental School Loan, Law School Loan, MBA Loan, and Medical School Loan, students must be enrolling in a graduate-level degree program in a field of study that is eligible for the loan and Graduate Certificate/Continuing Education coursework is not eligible. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
Parent Loan: This information is for borrowers with students attending degree-granting institutions only. The student is not eligible to be a borrower or cosigner and must be attending or have attended a participating school during an eligible prior enrollment period, or be enrolled in an eligible study abroad program. The borrower, cosigner and student must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. The school may refund loan funds directly to the student, and if that occurs, borrower and cosigner (if applicable) would still be responsible for repaying that amount to Sallie Mae. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
Although we do not charge you a penalty or fee if you prepay your loan, any prepayment will be applied as provided in your promissory note: First to Unpaid Fees and costs, then to Unpaid Interest, and then to Current Principal. SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. © 2018 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank, are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.