Applying for a loan online is secure, fast and easy.
Sheboygan Area Credit Union offers some of the lowest rates on loans you'll find anywhere. Because we're member-owned, we work to keep our rates low and our terms simple and easy to understand—with no unexpected surprises. From Home Equity Lines of Credit to Mortgages, from loans for snowmobiles, to loans for Holiday shopping, we have everything you need!
Auto & Recreation Vehicles
Whatever car you're dreaming of, we'll help put it in your driveway.
Whether it's that bright red sports car or a crossover for family adventures—or even your very first car ever—SACU can help get you behind the wheel. We've got great rates for new or used vehicle loans, and we can lend up to 115% of the retail value of your vehicle.
- New and Used Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
- Travel Trailers
Apply online and get pre-approved financing before you visit the dealership. Avoid the hassle of negotiating over financing so you can concentrate on finding the vehicle you want!
Whether buying your first home or refinancing your current one, Sheboygan Area Credit Union is here to help you choose the right mortgage product to meet your needs!
- First Mortgages
- Second Mortgages
- Home Equity Loans / Lines of Credit
A list of items you'll need while going through the Mortgage loan process:
- Two most recent pay stubs for each applicant, unless paid weekly then you will need 4 paystubs.
- Last two years W2s or 1099s for each applicant.
- Last two months checking and savings account statements from all accounts.
- Current awards letter from the provider of such income as disability, social security, child support, alimony, pension, annuity, or any other type of alternate income (if applicable).
- Court order for child support or alimony paid or received (if applicable).
- Most recent statement for any other assets (401k, IRA, pension, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.).
- Insurance agent contact information if known.
Follow the links below for information on some of our great Mortgage options:
- ARM Loan - With an ARM your interest rate is a variable rate and may change over the life of the loan. Rate changes are based on 5-year Treasury Bill Index.
- Conventional Loan - A popular mortgage option for borrowers looking to purchase or refinance a home.
- FHA Loan - Designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment. They are typically more flexible in credit and income requirements.
- 203(k) Loan - An FHA loan that provides borrows with the opportunity to combine renovation costs with their mortgage financing.
- USDA Loan - USDA loans have income limitations and are geared towards low-to-moderate income borrowers. they offer lower interest rates and no down payment is required.
- VA Loan - A mortgage that is backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans. With no down payment requirement and competitive interest rates, its a great choice for eligible applicants.
- The FNMA HomeReady Program - Great for low to moderate income borrowers with modest savings, thanks to the low down payment options.
hide thisApply Today! Follow the Contact Us button below and speak with a Loan Officer. Contact SACU by phone for mortgage inquires at (920) 459-5151
Calculators & Frequently Asked Questions
If you need extra cash—for whatever reason—our Personal Loans can offer funds you need at rates you can afford.
Personal loans are available for a wide variety of purposes such as vacations, computer equipment, household goods, appliances, taxes, back-to-school needs, etc.
- Home Improvement Loans
- Mobile Home Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Holiday Loans
- Kwik Cash
- Debt Consolidation
- Many Other Purposes — Just Ask!
SACU offers MasterCard® and VISA® Credit Cards, featuring
- Competitive, Low Interest Rates
- No Annual Fees
- VISA® and MasterCard®,
- Online access to your account at www.ezcardlnfo.com