Sheboygan Area Credit Union

Applications & Forms

Apply for a loan online

Use the forms and secure online applications below to apply for loans, and more.

Apply for a Loan

Applying for a loan is quick, secure and easy. Apply for a loan any time day or night.

  • New and Used Auto Loans
  • Recreational Vehicle Loans
  • Motorcycle/Snowmobile/ATV/Jet Ski Loans
  • Credit Cards
  • Kwik Cash (cash advances)
  • Overdraft Protection / Line of Credit
  • Personal/Signature Loans


Open an Account


To open an account please give us a call or visit one of our branches.

If you are a new member, you will need the following to open an account :

  • Driver's license or state issued photo ID
  • Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than two years)
  • U.S. Social Security number
  • Cash, credit or debit card or U.S. checking account to fund the new account

Become a Member

Your membership at Sheboygan Area Credit Union begins with your Share Savings account. Deposit $5 into your share savings account, and you're a member!

To open an account please give us a call or visit one of our branches.

Who is eligible to join?
  • Membership is open to individuals living or working in Sheboygan County, persons employed by Piggly Wiggly Midwest, LLC, and/or their affiliate stores (and their family members) are eligible to join.

Downloadable Forms

The following forms may be printed, completed and returned to the credit union

  • Coming soon ...