Sheboygan Area Credit Union


Enroll Now

Applications & Forms

Apply for a loan or membership online

Use the secure online applications below to apply for loans, membership savings, and more.

Apply for a Loan

Applying for a loan is quick, secure and easy. Apply for a loan any time day or night.

  • New and Used Auto Loans
  • Recreational Vehicle Loans (Boat 16ft. or greater)
  • Motorcycle/Camper/Snowmobile/ATV/UTV Loans
  • Credit Cards
  • Kwik Cash (cash advances and Overdraft Protection)
  • Personal/Signature Loans


Open a Deposit Account 

 Not currently a member of SACU, you only need to open a share savings                  account with $5.00 to become a member.

To open an account please give us a call or visit one of our branches.
OR complete a Membership Application Online. Please click Membership tab 
for the online application.

If you are a new member, you will need the following to open an account :

  • Driver's license or state issued photo ID (proof of address if your current address does not match your license or ID)
  • Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than two years)
  • U.S. Social Security number
  • Cash, credit or debit card or U.S. checking account to fund the new account

Become a Member

Your membership at Sheboygan Area Credit Union begins with your Share Savings account. Deposit $5 into your share savings account, and you're a member!

To become a Member, you are able to start the process by completing the membership application online or give us a call or visit one of our branches.


Who is eligible to join?

Membership is open to individuals living or working in Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Ozaukee, or Washington Counties, persons employed by Piggly Wiggly Midwest, LLC, and/or their affiliate stores (and their family members) are eligible to join.

Downloadable Forms

The following forms may be printed, completed and returned to the credit union

  • Coming soon ...