Applications & Forms
Apply for a loan or membership online
Use the secure online applications below to apply for loans, membership savings, and more.
Apply for a Loan
Applying for a loan is quick, secure and easy. Apply for a loan any time day or night.
- New and Used Auto Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans (Boat 16ft. or greater)
- Motorcycle/Camper/Snowmobile/ATV/UTV Loans
- Credit Cards
- Kwik Cash (cash advances and Overdraft Protection)
- Personal/Signature Loans
Open a Deposit Account
Not currently a member of SACU, you only need to open a share savings account with $5.00 to become a member.
If you are a new member, you will need the following to open an account :
- Driver's license or state issued photo ID (proof of address if your current address does not match your license or ID)
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address less than two years)
- U.S. Social Security number
- Cash, credit or debit card or U.S. checking account to fund the new account
Become a Member
|Who is eligible to join?|
Membership is open to individuals living or working in Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Ozaukee, or Washington Counties, persons employed by Piggly Wiggly Midwest, LLC, and/or their affiliate stores (and their family members) are eligible to join.
The following forms may be printed, completed and returned to the credit union
- Coming soon ...